Job no: 497801
Work type: Full time
Business Unit: Supermarkets
Categories: Administration & Office Support
Site: Kidman Park
We are a $13 billion plus business with locations across Australia, New Zealand and China. Metcash proudly support independently owned retailers across our portfolio of brands including Mitre 10, IGA, Cellarbrations, Friendly Grocer, Campbells and The Bottle-O. At Metcash we are transforming our business and challenging the status quo of retail. We are creating a great place to work, with our 6,000 employees all passionate about achieving our purpose of Successful Independents.
About the Role
The Promotions Co-ordinator will support the State Promotions Manager and National Promotions Implementation team in championing the independent retailer to protect and grow the independent grocery industry by implementing promotional and marketing plans which support National strategies.
What you'll do:
- Build and deliver a localised promotional program for all customers and channels.
- Ensure process timelines are adhered to.
- Co-ordinate state promotional execution activities.
- Deliver tailored local communications to retail network to enhance promotional execution and performance.
- Ensure National Themes and Events planner is actioned in all states, activate complementary sales programs as requested by the State Promotions Manager to maximise promotional investment and provide a uniquely tailored offer / overlay to the central program.
- Be the first point of contact for all promotional activations in the state.
- Use effective communication techniques which encourage open and honest communications.
What you'll bring:
- Experience in a related FMCG, promotions role.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills
- Customer service focus.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work to deadline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
What we can offer you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexible work environment
- Free and secure onsite car parking
- Training opportunities – your personal development is important to us
- Multiple career opportunities and the opportunity to be part of our transformation journey
- Added benefits - Well-being days, extra leave days just for you; subsided vacation care; corporate health benefits and much more
To find out more visit us at www.metcashcareers.com
Back to search results Apply now