Job no: 498850
Work type: Full time
Business Unit: People & Culture
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Customer Service, Finance
Site: Macquarie Park
What we can offer you?
- Flexible work environment, onsite café, free and secure onsite car parking, personal career development, well-being days, 5 weeks leave *conditions apply*, corporate health benefits and more.
- A competitive remuneration package
About the role
Provide accurate and timely processing of Company payroll for the Metcash business within your respective state. This position will also provide payroll and HR reporting for key stakeholders in the business.
What you will be doing
- Processing all payments in conjunction with the relevant awards, EAs, Employment contracts, company policies and other relevant legislation.
- Ensuring all time sheets, payroll changes, records and other related material is received and actioned prior to close of payroll run.
- Maintaining computerized based filing system (speedscan).
- Updating and maintaining all employee records on HRIS systems.
- Preparing termination calculations
- Preparing and distributing all statutory documentation
- Resolving/answering queries relating to payroll across the Company
- Preparing management reports based on information within the payroll system
- Undertaking required statutory reporting
What you will bring
- 3 + years of end to end payroll experience.
- CHRIS21 experience essential
- Kronos & PageUp desirable
- Ability to interpret Company policies and apply to payroll requirements.
- Knowledge of related legislation relating to Industrial Awards/Enterprise Agreements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
We are a $13 billion plus business with location across Australia, New Zealand and China. Metcash proudly support independently owned retailers across our portfolio of brands including Mitre 10, IGA, Celebrations, Friendly Grocer, Campbells and The Bottle-O. At Metcash we are transforming our business and challenging the status quo of retail. We are creating a great place to work, with our 6,000 employees all passionate about achieving our purpose of Successful Independents.
Back to search results Apply now