National Promotions Co-ordinator
Job no: 498940
Work type: Full time
Business Unit: Supermarkets
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Customer Service, Marketing & Communications, Merchandise, Retail, Sales
Site: Macquarie Park
What we can offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Onsitecafe, gym, tennis courts, free and secure onsite car parking
- Added benefits. Wellbeing days, extra leave days, subsided vacation care, corporate health benefits and much more.
About the role:
Support our strategic relationships with Retailers to enable a successful promotional campaign that meets the needs of the network. You will play an integral role in the delivery of our national Promotions and Pricing strategy to meet state and local demands.
What you’ll do:
- Build and deliver a localised promotional program for all customers and channels.
- Co-ordinate state promotional execution activities, including but not limited to stock availability, in store stock levels, allocations.
- Deliver tailored local communications to retail network to enhance promotional execution and performance
- Ensure all incremental sales and results of campaigns are provided in order to effectively review the success of these campaigns
- Co-ordinate local media requirements, and submit requests in time for national review and bookings process.
- Delver a planned and strategic approach to avoid reactive impacts to process and resource.
- Support in the communication of all promotional results with the state retailers and committees.
- Manage first layer of retailer communication and issue escalation in state. You will be the first point of contact for all promotional activations in the state.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in a related FMCG, marketing, sales role
- Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
We are a $13 billion plus business with locations across Australia, New Zealand and China. Metcash proudly support independently owned retailers across our portfolio of brands including Mitre 10, IGA, Cellarbrations, Friendly Grocer, Campbells and The Bottle-O. At Metcash we are transforming our business and challenging the status quo of retail. We are creating a great place to work, with our 6,000 employees all passionate about achieving our purpose of Successful Independents.
Back to search results Apply now