Shelf Management Space Planner, Small Formats
Job no: 499937
Work type: Full time
Business Unit: Supermarkets
Categories: Merchandise, Retail
Site: Macquarie Park
What we can offer you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A new team, how exciting!
- Free and secure onsite car parking and super close to public transport
- Well-being days, 5 weeks leave *conditions apply*, subsidised vacation care, corporate health benefits and more.
About the Role
You will be joining a new division within Metcash working within Small Formats. You will be managing the compilation of planograms by category and distribution of those planograms onto the RetailSpace web site for the small formtas team to download and implement within their store.
What you'll be doing:
- Compiling and managing category planograms for the small formats division up to 20 stores
- Communicating with Suppliers to obtain information regarding consumer insights
- Obtaining information on subcategory performance in the market place versus our business
- Providing timely responses to Retailer and Supplier queries regarding compilation of category planograms
- Compiling various internal publications
What you'll bring:
- Experience understanding of space planning, merchandising and planogram processes either as a space planner, merchandiser or retail operational specialist
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Access
- Good communication and writing skills required
- A minimum of 3 years retail experience in space or merchandise planning, with supermarket experience highly advantageous
- Knowledge of space planning tools, preferably JDA Space Planning with Spaceman and Apollo experience also considered
Metcash is Australia’s leading wholesale distribution and marketing company with sales of over $14 billion. Our brands include IGA with stores across the country.
Back to search results Apply now